ZTV News Episode 4 ZTV News Episode 4

Who's Dave Franklyn?...

Spend It Wisely Spend It Wisely

Best Ever!

Hilarious, simple but well drawn hilarious animation. Love it, voices were amazing too.

Jack Matthews Jack Matthews

But..

Jack Mathews MUST get to that plane and kick ass. You will finish this or suffer the curse of the internet for the next decade!

Charlie Sheen - Winning Charlie Sheen - Winning

Winning

I like this game because I'm always - WINNING.

Wizard's Run Wizard's Run

Nice game

First of all, great game. I played a bishop, judgement didn't destroy the enemy projectiles for me, but it wasn't that big of a problem I guess.

A couple suggestions, if you made the level cap 20 or 25, it would be good enough to experiment with different trees. Making the level cap limitless might be too much and too boring. That being said, I wish I could change the button layout, I want to move with WASD instead of the arrow keys, but I gotta do with what I got I guess.

Megaman Zero: Megaman Zero:

Eh..

So you lead on your player through a series of difficult missions, with x9 lives that we didn't know we had unless we paused the game (it's such a small icon, why not show it all the time?) and then when we get to the final boss, everyone's probably thinking they can just retry infinitely till they win, but we're greeted with a big giant game over if we haven't been paying attention to the lives we spent. If the game wasn't so damn hard, then it wouldn't have been a problem, but playing on a keyboard hasn't gotten any easier since flash games started. While I understand that this was just a small game you made to practice or whatever, I still think you could've made the story better and make the transition from level to level a little better.

The reason why capcom made the games 'hard' if you can say that word, it's because they put things in front of you that you could not avoid unless you had played the game already once. I really don't agree with that philosophy of gameplay, you did a wonderful job of replicating that, thus, the difficulty. But if I was in charge of a mega man game, I'd have to go the other route and challenge the player with either puzzles or A.I. from enemies instead of pitfalls that you can't see. Somebody obviously enjoys that type of challenge, and will probably argue that that's what makes a mega man game, the unknown pitfalls, etc. But when I remember mega man, I don't think of pitfalls or stupid hard levels, I think of the bad guys you have to fight, the music, and overall, the presentation of the game. You did good, and if you ever make another one, I hope it makes the front page again.

C64|Double Dragon Pre-mix C64|Double Dragon Pre-mix

lol

This sounds awesome, I love this song. Let us know when you finish this.

Evil-Dog - Alone Evil-Dog - Alone

Freaking Sweet

/downloads

nuff said

WILD THING WILD THING

Really really like it

Love your artwork Jeff, this one looks like it's about to burst out animated with your voice talking about how much he's winning. I remember back when Dan showed me the awesome street fighter artwork you did for forza motorsport 2, and then he told me how some jackhole stole them somehow. Totally don't blame you for breaking that game, at least nobody can claim your hard work here.

JohnnyUtah responds:

that sure was a long time ago...

xbox live dumbass - "ill trade you this car for your street fighter art"
me - "ok, but you can't share it"
xbox live dumbass - "oh no problem, i wont"
*trades*
xbox live dumbass - "UH OH MY LITTLE BROTHER UPLOADED YOUR ART UNLOCKED TO THE AUCTION HOUSE"
me - "THANKS XBOX ************"